Improve PUBG Mobile Performance on Low-End Devices: Tips and Tricks
How To Improve PUBG Mobile Performance on Low-End Devices: PUBG Mobile has been named as the people choice of the game this year. It has garnered huge appreciation from the users as well as critics. The whole world is going crazy to get that Chicken Dinner! But, there are some group of people who are not able to play PUBG as they do not own a high-end smartphone. PUBG needs a very strong configuration to run in your device. If you try running it on a low-end smartphone, it will result in lags and issues. Really disappointing, right? Well, that does not mean that you can’t play PUBG in low-end devices. There are some Tips and Tricks to Improve PUBG Mobile Performance on Low-End Devices.
Before going through the Tips and Tricks to Improve PUBG Mobile Performance on Low-End Devices, make sure your device fulfills the minimum configuration needed to run PUBG Mobile, at least.
Minimum Configuration needed to run PUBG Mobile:
- RAM: At least 2 GB.
- Processor: QUALCOMM Snapdragon 430 / Mediatek mt 6737 or later.
- Storage Memory: At least 1.5 GB free space.
- Android OS: Android 5.0 or later.
- Screen Resolution: HD 720p or above.
If your device fulfills this minimum configuration to run PUBG Mobile, then follow the below-mentioned Tips and Tricks to Improve PUBG Mobile Performance on Low-End Devices.
Improve PUBG Mobile Performance on Low-End Devices – Tips and Tricks:
There are few Tips, Tricks, and Tweaks via which you can Improve PUBG Mobile Performance on Low-End Devices. Though it tends to improve the performance of your device, but for the perfect result prefer playing PUBG on a high-end smartphone. However, if all goes well, you can still manage to play PUBG smoothly on your low-end devices.
Tips to Improve PUBG Mobile Performance on Low-End Devices:
Follow the below tips before playing PUBG Mobile on your low-end devices.
- Close all the background running apps except PUBG Mobile.
- Make sure you have a good/stable internet connection.
- Make sure to have at least 2-3 GB of free storage memory.
- Remove unnecessary apps which often consumes RAM.
- Clear Cache and Junk data.
- Keep your device free from virus.
Tricks to Improve PUBG Mobile Performance on Low-End Devices:
Follow the below tricks before playing PUBG Mobile on your low-end devices.
- Launch the game and go to Settings>>Graphics. Set Graphics to Smooth, Frame Rate to Low, and Enable Auto Adjust Graphics Settings as shown in the below image.
- Disable apps (especially bloatware) which run at the background regularly. You can do so while playing the game. Once you’re finished playing the game, you can enable it again.
- Try using fast DNS servers other than the default DNS provided by your ISP.
- You can also use PUBG Mobile Lite to play the game but it is launched for some countries only.
Tweaks to Improve PUBG Mobile Performance on Low-End Devices:
You can make use of some tweaks to Improve PUBG Mobile Performance on Low-End Devices. Some of the tweaks which you can try are listed below.
- Hibernate the apps that run in the background and free up the RAM.
- Change app resolution and render GPU to enhance graphics in low-end devices.
- Control the graphics textures by decompressing and recompressing them.
- Rebuild the entropy data and fix lags/performance delays.
- Increase RAM in your android device by creating a partition on your SD card and use it as virtual memory. You need to have a swappable kernel in your Android device to increase the RAM.
However, if you can’t do these manually, then you can make use of the below apps to achieve the same sans effort.
- Greenify: Greenify is an android app that lets you hibernate any application that runs in the background so that it doesn’t use up your battery and RAM.
- GLTools: A very useful utility for your Android device, using it will be able to do any emulation GPU. Thus, helping you to fix any graphics related issue.
- Seeder: Lag reduction app for ROOT USERS ONLY! Many Android tasks run slower than they should for one simple – they consume large amounts of RAM. Seeder can fix this issue in a minute by making the RAM distribution easier.
- Swapper for Root: It can create, add and manage swap memory file without swap partition on SD and reconfigure if you must change swap size. This way you can increase RAM in your android phones.
That’s it for now. It’s time to say Goodbye. I hope this tutorial “Improve PUBG Mobile Performance on Low-End Devices: Tips and Tricks” were helpful to you. If you have any query related to How To Improve PUBG Mobile Performance on Low-End Devices, feel free to ask me by commenting below. To get the latest updates from TechBae, Subscribe to our Newsletter. Also, do not forget to share this tutorial on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. Thanks! 🙂