How To Fix Google Play Store Error 941 in Android Phones
A lot of people are facing Google Play Store Error 941 in Android Phones. I got to know about this error when one of the subscriber of my website complained about it stating – Whenever she tries to download or update an app from Google Play Store, she receives an error message that says “App could not be downloaded because of an error (941)“. However, it is not an error to panic about as it has some really easy solutions. Therefore, I have prepared this tutorial blog to help those people who are searching for How To Fix Google Play Store Error 941 in Android Phones.
If you want to know about the causes of Google Play Store Error 941 in android phones, read below context.
Causes of Google Play Store Error 941 in Android Phones:
Some of the causes of Google Play Store Error 941 in android phones are as listed below.
- Most of the time, Google Play Store Error 941 usually appears due to cache problem.
- It may also arise due to some authentication problem in your Google account.
- It can also be caused sue to outdated version of Google Play Store app.
- It is also possible that you facing android error 941 due to internet connectivity problem.
These were some of the prime causes of Google Play Store Error 941 in android phones. To know How to Fix it, let’s move towards the below context [How To Fix Google Play Store Error 941 in Android Phones].
Solutions To Fix Google Play Store Error 941 in Android Phones:
There are five solutions to Fix Google Play Store Error 941 in Android Phones. Use them one-by-one as listed below and see which one works for you.
Solution 1 – Clear Cache and Data:
- Open Settings.
- Go to Apps or Application Manager.
- Now, swipe-right further to open All tab.
- Now, Now, scroll down and look for Google Play Store option. Click on it.
- Here, you will see two buttons – Clear Cache and Clear Data. Click on them.
- Now, again go back to All tab and look for Google Services Framework and Download Manager.
- Open Google Play Store from your Home Screen and try installing or updating apps.
If you are still seeing Google Play Store error 914 in your android phone, then follow Solution 2.
Also Read: Download Netcut For Android APK – How To Use.
Solution 2 – Re-configure your Google Account:
- Open Settings.
- Now, click on Google option under Accounts section.
- Select your Google account from here and remove it.
- Now, restart your android phone and re-configure your Google account.
- That’s it. Now, open Google Play Store from your Home Screen and try installing or updating apps.
Most probably it will solve your problem but if you are still facing error 914 in your android phone then opt below solutions.
Solution 3 – Check if your Google Play Store app is updated or not:
Make sure you have installed the latest version of Google Play Store app. Sometimes, outdated version of Google Play Store may lead to unknown error codes. So, please check your updates or if possible download & install the latest version from Google.
Also Read: 8 Ball Pool APK For Android [Latest] – Download.
Solution 4 – Switch your internet connection:
Google Play Store error 941 can also arise due to internet connection problem. So, try switching you internet connection and see if it helps. If you are using mobile data, try using WiFi connection or vice-versa.
Solution 5 – Use APK file of the App:
If somehow, you are still seeing Google Play Store error 914 in your android phone, you can bypass it by using the APK file of the app. Download APK file of the particular app from Google and install it in your android phone.
I hope this article “How To Fix Google Play Store Error 941 in Android Phones” was helpful to you. Do not forget to share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social profiles. Also, do not forget to Subscribe us to get our latest post via email. If you have any further questions about Google Play Store Error 941 in Android Phone, feel free to ask me by commenting below. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Till then, Hasta La Vista! See you next time. 🙂