Failed Out Of memory Please try again later Whatsapp Error [Fixed]
Yesterday, I was sending some pics through my Whatsapp account but as soon as I was clicking on the send button, it was showing me an irritating message Failed Out Of memory Please try again later Whatsapp Error. Eventually, I got confused at that point and left it to get fixed on its own. But today, again, when I was trying to change my Whatsapp DP, the same error was showing up. So, I checked my internal as well as external memory but everything was fine. By that time, this error got my special attention. Thereupon, I decided to hop around tech forums to get an appropriate solution. Unfortunately, I did not get a straightforward solution to fix this error until a random solution fixed my problem. If you are also facing Failed Out Of memory Please try again later Whatsapp error, subsequently you can follow the given solutions to fix your problem.
Failed Out Of memory Please try again later Whatsapp Error:
Some of the conclusions which I learnt while searching for this error were as follows:
- Although, this error states “Failed. Out of memory“, but it has nothing to do with your physical memory. It took me some time to realize that the memory, it is talking about, is the dynamic memory. Dynamic memory is RAM memory, cache memory, etc.
- Some websites and forums have wrongly advised to format your SD cards, uninstalling the app or resetting your phones. However, at the end, it would solve your problem but you would lose your data which is an unnecessary consequence.
- It is actually a data synchronizing problem of whatsapp with your SD card due to instability in allocation of processing memory. The main reason for this error is the event when your phone has been ON for a long time and some process becomes idle or even dead.
Now, let’s move on to the solutions to fix Failed Out Of memory Please try again later Whatsapp Error.
How to Fix Whatsapp Failed Out Of memory Please try again later Error:
I have listed the solutions from basic to advanced level. Usually, the first two solution would fix Failed Out Of memory Please try again later Whatsapp Error. If it doesn’t, then move forward to the next solutions.
NOTE: As I said this error is not related to your physical memory, but still, primarily, check your internal memory first and then move on to the below solutions.
Solution 1 – Restart your Phone:
This is the most basic solution and has helped a lot of people with this error. As you know, when you restart a phone or a device, it sets all the dynamic process in order and clears the unnecessary cache.
Solution 2 – Clear the cache of Whatsapp manually:
This solution worked for me and is the best fix of the error – Whatsapp Failed Out Of memory Please try again later.
- Go to Settings>>Application Manager>>All>>Whatsapp.
- Here, tap on Clear Cache and Clear Data button.
- Now, go back to the All Apps list and search for Gallery. Here do the same and click on Clear Cache and Clear Data button.
Most of the time above two solutions works but somehow if it does not fix your Failed Out Of memory Please try again later Whatsapp Error, then follow the below solutions.
Solution 3 – Unmount your SD card:
As you all know that the Whatsapp application folder is usually in the SD card (path: /mnt/sdcard), therefore, unmounting your SD card can be a wise solution. To unmount your SD card, follow the below steps:
- Go to Settings>>Storage.
- Scroll down to find the SD card option. Here, you will find an option called “Unmount SD card“. Click on it.
- Remove your SD card from your phone physically and wait for a couple of minutes.
- Then, re-insert your SD card and check if the problem is solved.
*Solution 4 – Use Share option from the gallery to send Pics through Whatsapp:
This is actually a trick not a solution to Failed Out Of memory Please try again later Whatsapp Error. Do not send the images from the whatsapp Client instead use the sharing option from the Photos Gallery. Follow the below steps for the same:
- Open Photos Gallery in your phone.
- Select the images you want to send.
- Click on the Share button.
- Select Whatsapp from the list of apps.
- Choose the contact to whom you want to send.
- Confirm the Share command. Most probably the pic will be sent.
I hope this article “Failed Out Of memory Please try again later Whatsapp Error [Fixed]” was helpful to you. Any share on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social profiles would be appreciated. Do not forget to Subscribe us for more useful blogs. If you have any further questions regarding Failed Out Of memory Please try again later Whatsapp Error feel free to ask me. If you are facing any other error in your android phone, you can bring it to us by filling up the contact page form and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Till then, Ciao!