Download Netcut For Android APK – How To Use
Download Netcut For Android APK – How To Use: If you are on this page, then you must be knowing about Netcut. Well, if you don’t, then let me acknowledge you about this amazing tool. Netcut is a free application which tells you about all the users connected to your WiFi network and also allows you to control their access. You can easily block, limit or stop the access of any user connected to your WiFi without even letting them know about it. It is one of the most popular tweaking software for Windows PC and has been launched for android platform too. But using Netcut for android is a complicated process. That’s why, I am sharing this tutorial “Download Netcut For Android APK – How To Use” with you all.
Netcut for Android – About:
As I mentioned above Netcut is a free application which tells you about all the users connected to your WiFi network and also allows you to control their access. However, if you are wondering how it can be useful, then think of the following situations: Are you on a network which has been shared by unwanted people and you want to limit their access? Are you on a public network and want to utilize the whole bandwidth of the connection? Do you want to crop out unwanted users connected to your WiFi network? Well, Netcut would be your choice of tool. The only thing which could neutralize Netcut is the Anti-Netcut tool but not many people know about this.
Now, let’s move on towards Download Netcut For Android APK.
Netcut For Android APK:
Before downloading Netcut for Android APK, make sure your android is rooted because it will only work on rooted android phones. See some of the pre-requisite of Netcut for Android below.
Pre-requisite of Netcut for Android:
Make sure you fulfill the below pre-requisite for using Netcut for Android.
- A rooted android device.
- Android Version above 2.3.3 (GINGERBREAD_MR1).
- Access to WiFi.
NOTE: Although, it is recommended you root your android phone before using it. But it has also been seen that it can also run successfully in some non-rooted android phones.
Now, go to below section to Download Netcut for Android APK.
Download Netcut For Android APK:
File Size: 4.5 MB.
File Name: arcai.com.netcut.apk
Compatible Android Version: 2.3.3+
You can Download Netcut For Android APK from below link.
How To Use Netcut For Android APK:
Follow the below steps to know How To Use Netcut For Android APK.
- Download Netcut for Android APK from above.
- Copy the APK file to your phone memory.
- Navigate to the APK file using any File Manager and click on it to install it.
- Grant SuperUser permission to it or else it won’t work.
- Once permission is granted, open it.
- It will now read all the devices connected to your WiFi network and show you all the IP address. It may take some time depending upon the number of devices connected to your WiFi network. So, wait until all the devices are listed.
- To stop the access of any user, click on the respective IP address.
- That’s it. You’re done. The respective device won’t get the access to WiFi network despite showing the connection status as connected on the user’s device. The only thing which could neutralize the effect of this tool is by using Anti-Netcut Software.
That’s it for now, friends! Here comes the end to this tutorial blog “Download Netcut For Android APK – How To Use“. If you find any problem in Downloading Netcut For Android APK, feel free to contact me by commenting below. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. To get latest updates from TechBae, Subscribe us. Any social share on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus is appreciated. Ciao! See you soon with another interesting tutorial.