How To Compress 1GB File upto 10MB using KGB Archiver
How To Compress 1GB File upto 10MB using KGB Archiver: Are you out of disk Space? Is your USB storage full? Want to store more files but you can’t! The only option left now is deleting the less significant files. Well, NO! NO! You can save all your movies, songs, games, etc in your disk storage without worrying about free space. SHOCKED! It is all possible due to high-compression technology. Yes, I am talking about Compressing 1GB File upto 10MB. There are lots of software available on internet which claim to compress a file at a rate of 90% efficiency. But, trust me, you will regret using any random software to do the same. Therefore I am recommending one of the best Data Compression Software which can compress 1GB File upto 10MB – KGB Archiver.
KGB Archiver is a data compression software which has the ability to compress 1GB file upto 10 MB without corrupting it. It is one of the best data compression tool which can give you an efficiency rate of almost 90%. It claims to provide the most efficient output without affecting the quality of the file. Now, let’s look at some of the useful features of KGB Archiver.
Useful Features of KGB Archiver:
Some of the useful features of KGB Archiver are as follows.
- It is available for free.
- It is small in size and is easy to install.
- It can compress a file at an efficiency rate of about 90%.
- You can choose the compression rate according to your need.
- You can encrypt the compressed file. It uses AES-256 encryption algorithm to encrypt archives.
- You can save the compressed file using many extensions.
- It does not affect the quality of the file.
- You can easily decompress the file using the KGB Archiver itself.
- It supports .kgb and .zip file formats.
- It has almost 10x compression level.
- You can create SFX module for Windows only.
Let’s now talk about How To Compress 1GB File upto 10MB using KGB Archiver.
How To Compress 1GB File upto 10MB using KGB Archiver:
This section contains two sub-sections as mentioned below.
- How to Install KGB Archiver Software.
- How To Compress file using KGB Archiver.
Let’s move to the first section.
How to Install KGB Archiver Software:
NOTE: KGB Archiver takes a good amount of time to compress files depending upon the compression level you select. It is always prescribed not to compress your sensitive data. If you do, then execute at your own risk. Make sure you have at least 1 GB RAM to compress/decompress large files without any problem.
- At first, download the KGB Archiver Software from the below link.
- Now, open the file and run the set-up.
- The installation procedure is very easy. Just follow the on-screen instructions and move forward.
How To Compress file using KGB Archiver:
- When installation process completes, launch KGB Archiver.
- Choose Compress files option and click on Next.
- Set the Destination directory, Archive format and Compression Level. Then, click on Add file button to add the required file and press the Next button.
- Now, wait for some time until the compressing process completes. The time period depends upon the size and compression level of the file.
- Once the file gets compressed, it will prompt you.
That’s it. You’re done. You can successfully Compress 1GB File upto 10MB using KGB Archiver by following the above steps.
That’s it for now, friends!! I hope you like this tutorial “How To Compress 1GB File upto 10MB using KGB Archiver“. Do not forget to share this tutorial with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus or any other social Profiles. If you have any query regarding How To Compress 1GB File upto 10MB using KGB Archiver, drop me your doubts through comment box. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Till then, Ciao!