Download Whatsapp for PC on Bluestacks Windows 7/8/XP
Download Whatsapp for PC on Bluestacks Windows 7/8/XP: Whatsapp is one of the most used android app in the world. Since it’s release, it has taken the world into storm and all for the right reason. It has got positive reviews from users as well as tech critics. It is appraised as the best messaging app around the world and allows you to send free messages to your friends without any recurring charges. But, there are many people in the world who cannot use whatsapp because they do not own a smartphone. Well, there is a good news for those people as they can use Whatsapp for PC on Bluestacks. Well, if you do not know How to use Whatsapp for PC on Bluestacks, then you have come to the right place. This tutorial is purely based on How to Download and use Whatsapp for PC on Bluestacks Windows 7/8/XP.
NOTE: Whatsapp for PC is officially launched by their developer team, known as Whatsapp Web. But, it is just the extension of the Whatsapp account in your phone. Therefore, you need a smartphone to use it. Without a smartphone you cannot scan the QR code which would authenticate your account. So, it is not useful for those people who do not have a smartphone.
If you are using Whatsapp in your smartphone, then you can also use Whatsapp Web version by visiting this webpage: https://web.whatsapp.com/ .
If you do not have a smartphone and want to use Whatsapp for PC on Bluestacks, then follow on to this tutorial.
Well, before lounging on How to install Whatsapp for PC on Bluestacks in Windows 7/8/XP, please be sure that your PC meets the minimum system configuration to run Whatsapp for PC on Bluestacks.
Minimum System Configuration to run Whatsapp for PC using Bluestacks:
Make sure your PC fulfills below system configuration in order to run Whatsapp for PC on Bluestacks.
- It is prescribed that your PC should have at least 1 GB of RAM. For better experience, install 2 GB of RAM in your PC.
- Make sure you have a good 1 GB graphics card to accelerate the graphics.
- Also, make sure that you have updated graphics card, Direct X and .NET Framework.
- Keep in mind that you have 4 GB of free hard disk space to install Bluestacks.
- Also, you need a working phone number to receive verification confirmation code. You do not need a smartphone, you can use any phone to receive code.
Now, let’s move towards How to Install Whatsapp for PC on Bluestacks Windows 7/8/XP.
How to Install Whatsapp for PC on Bluestacks Windows 7/8/XP:
Follow below steps to use Whatsapp for PC on Bluestacks Windows 7/8/XP.
- Once everything is set up with the installation of Bluestacks, click on the shortcut icon of Bluestacks on your desktop.
- On the home screen of Bluestacks, click on the Search Tool.
- Here, type Whatsapp and click on the official icon of Whatsapp as shown in the below image. If you do not see the official logo of Whatsapp, then click on “Search Play for Whatsapp“.
- Now, click on INSTALL button.
- Wait for some time until the downloading and installation procedure of Whatsapp completes.
- Once everything is done, you would get a notification “Whatsapp has been installed“. Click on the OPEN button.
- Now, you will see “Terms Of Service” page of Whatsapp on your screen. Click on “Agree and Continue” button.
- Now, you need to verify your phone number. So fill up the extension code of your country and enter any working phone number to receive verification code.
- You will get a message notification as shown in below image. Click on “OK” button.
- Now, wait for about 5 minutes until the SMS verification completes.
- Now, you will get verification code on the mobile number you entered before. Fill up the verification code. If you did not receive verification code, then click on CALL ME button. You will get a call which will tell you the verification code. Enter it.
- Whatsapp is free for one year. After a year, you just have to pay $0.99 for each year. I guess it’s worth it. So, after completing the above step, it will notify you about your months of service remaining. In my case, it’s 5 months of service as I have used the remaining 7 months in my smartphone. Now, click on Continue button.
- Now, you are ready to go. Your whatsapp account will open on your screen with the appended Calls, Chats and Contacts options as shown in the below screenshot.
That’s it. You have successfully downloaded and installed Whatsapp for PC on Bluestacks Windows 7/8/XP.
I have really worked to prepare this tutorial – Download Whatsapp for PC on Bluestacks Windows 7/8/XP for you. I hope you will appreciate it. If you have any query related to Whatsapp for PC on Bluestacks, feel free to ask me by commenting below. To get latest updates from TechBae, Subscribe us. Any social share on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus will be appreciated. I will be back again with another amazing Tech blog. Till then, Ciao! 😉