How To Use Lucky Patcher Without Rooting the Android Phone [Tutorial Guide]
How To Use Lucky Patcher Without Rooting the Android Phone: Lucky Patcher is an Android app which allows users to bypass license verification, remove system apps, block advertisements, create backup or cloning, bypass in-app purchases, modify app permissions, and lots more. This app can perform many system-privileged functions for free. FYI, using Lucky Patcher is completely legal but only for creating backups or cloning. So, perform each task of Luck Patcher at your own risk! Furthermore, you can easily use Lucky patcher without having any coding knowledge but it needs root privilege to perform the major functions. However, you can still perform some tasks without rooting as well. Yes, you read that right! You can Use Lucky Patcher Without Rooting the Android Phone.
Not many people know but you can perform a few tasks without rooting your android phone. Some of those tasks are listed below.
- Backup App or Cloning: You can easily backup or clone an app in APK format.
- Create MOD APK: You can create your own MOD APK using Lucky Patcher. You can apply your custom patch and create a modified version of the app. This is the main feature which people use a lot in Lucky Patcher. But, it is not advisable to do so as it can land you in trouble.
- Clear Data of the app: You can clear saved cache and data of the app to free up space.
- Move app from system to SD Card and vice-versa: This is also a feature that Lucky Patcher offers.
If you want to know How To Use Lucky Patcher Without Rooting the Android Phone, read the below section.
How To Use Lucky Patcher Without Rooting the Android Phone:
At first, you need Download the Lucky Patcher No Root APK version of the app. You can download it from the below links.
Steps to Use Lucky Patcher Without Rooting the Android Phone:
Follow the below steps to know How To Use Lucky Patcher Without Rooting the Android Phone.
- Once you Download the Lucky Patcher No Root APK, install it in your android device.
- Then, open it and grant all the asked permissions.
- Now, you will see all the list of apps you have installed. Click on the app on which you want to perform the required operation.
- You will now see a list of options as shown in the below image.
- To change something in the app, choose Open Menu of Patches option. Or else, choose Tools option.
- Then, click on Create Modified APK File option.
- Now, you will again see some list of new options as shown in the below image. Choose the option as per the need of your task.
- To create a modified APK, look for an option called Custom Patch, and click on it. If you can’t find this option, then click on Apk rebuilt for InApp and LVL emulation.
- Then, click on Rebuild The App option. Wait for some time until the process completes.
- Now, if you see a message as shown in the below image, then the customization is successful. You will see N1 success, N2 success, or may see N3 success, and very rarely see N4 success. If it shows a failure message in all, then you won’t be able to do it by Lucky Patcher.
- Once done, go to the MOD file and check the result.
That’s it. You’re done. You now know How To Use Lucky Patcher Without Rooting the Android Phone.
How to Install the App Modified by Lucky Patcher:
Follow the below steps to know How to install the app modified by Lucky Patcher.
- Uninstall the existing installed version of the app.
- Now, go to the location of the MOD file and install it.
- Sometimes, you need to activate the modified app by selecting the upgrade option within the app.
It’s time to say adieu! I hope this tutorial “How To Use Lucky Patcher Without Rooting the Android Phone [Tutorial Guide]” was helpful to you. Do not forget to share this blog on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social profiles. To get more useful tutorials like this, Subscribe to our Newsletter. If you have any further questions regarding How To Use Lucky Patcher Without Rooting the Android Phone, feel free to ask me by commenting below. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Till then, Ciao! 😉