Turbo C++ for Windows 8 / Windows 7 – 32/64 Bit Download
Turbo C++ for Windows 8 / Windows 7: Turbo C++ is a programming software which is used to compile programs and applications. To be precisely defined, Turbo C++ is an integrated development environment and computer language developed from Borland. It was initially released as a stable version on September 5, 2006 for Microsoft Windows Operating System. Furthermore, Let’s have a look at some of the important features of C++ language.
- C language is known to be the mother of all programming languages. C++ is the advanced version of C. It is a superset of C.
- Primitively, C++ was known as C with classes.
- C++is an object-oriented Programming Language (OOPS).
- Also, the major changes which was added to C++ was introduction of Classes, Polymorphism, Virtual Functions, Exception Handling and Inheritance.
- Most of the C programs can be compiled in C++ compiler.
Turbo C++ for Windows 8 / Windows 7 – 32/64 Bit Download:
Today, many aspiring computer engineers practice their programming efficiency on Turbo C++. In addition, it is used by wide range of programmers from basic to advanced level throughout the world. However, being an engineering student I know the importance of Turbo C++ Software. But recently, I faced a peculiar problem with Turbo C++ when I switched from Windows XP to Windows 8. It was an incompatibility issue. So, I stumbled upon Google to find the reason of this problem. Thanks to the GREAT GOOGLE, the problem was solved in a glimpse. The problem was a matter of emulation trouble. So, I Downloaded Turbo C++ for Windows 8 / Windows 7 – 64 Bit. The reason for downloading this version (Turbo C++ for Windows 8 / Windows 7 – 32/64 Bit) is stated below.
Turbo C++ was mainly launched as a 16 bit program for 32 bit Windows user. Therefore, Windows XP users can easily run it. But, Windows 7 and Windows 8 have 64 bit architecture which is not compatible enough to run Turbo C++. Therefore, users with Windows 7 or Windows 8 are finding it hard to install it or running it at full screen.
After finding the source of this problem, I decided to write a blog on this issue so that I can help you all. If you are also facing Turbo C++ full screen problem, compatibility problem or installation problem, prefer downloading Turbo C++ for Windows 8 / Windows 7 – 32/64 Bit from below.
Download Link Of Turbo C++ for Windows 8 / Windows 7 – 32/64 Bit:
There are three versions of Turbo C++ for Windows 8 / Windows 7 – 32/64 Bit. All of them are shared below. Besides, you can use any one of the below which suits you best.
1. Download Turbo C++ v184.108.40.206 for Windows 8 / Windows 7 – 32/64 Bit:
File name: Turbo C++ for Windows 8n7_v220.127.116.11._updated_tb
File Size: 10.5 MB (approx).
Details: Turbo C++ v18.104.22.168 for Windows 8 / Windows 7 zipped file.
Download Turbo C++ v22.214.171.124 From Here
2. Download Turbo C++ Improved GUI Version – 32 Bit Supported:
File name: Turbo C++ 45
File Size: 25 MB (approx).
Details: Turbo C++ improved GUI version – 32 bit supported zipped file.
3. Download Turbo C++ 4.0 Windows 8 / Windows 7 – 32/64 Bit:
File name: Turbo C++ 4.0 Windows 7 Windows 8 64 Bit Version
File Size: 5 MB (approx).
Details: Turbo C++ 4.0 Windows 8 / Windows 7 – 32/64 Bit exe file.
How to Install Turbo C++ for Windows 7 / Windows 8 – Installation Guide:
- Download turbo C++ for Windows 7 / Windows 8 from one of the above links.
- The installation file is in zipped format. Extract it using WinZip or WinRar.
- Then, click on the installation file or Setup.exe file. Now, follow the onscreen instructions.
- Now, press Windows button and type “Turbo”. You will see the icon of Turbo C++ at search result as shown in the below screenshot. Click on it.
I hope this article “Turbo C++ for Windows 8 / Windows 7 – 32/64 Bit Download” was helpful to you. Also, do not forget to share this blog with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus or any other social profiles. Furthermore, if there is some issue withe the download link of Turbo C++ for Windows 8 / Windows 7 – 32/64 Bit, inform us by commenting below. We will get back to you as soon as possible. For more such useful articles, follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. To get our updates via email, Subscribe us. Till then, Goodbye! See you next time with another interesting blog.