Teen Patti for PC – Download & Install Guide (Windows 7/8/XP/10)
Teen Patti for PC – Download & Install Guide (Windows 7/8/XP/10): Teen Patti, usually known as Indian Poker is one of the most played poker game around the world. It has a huge user base and people all around the world log into it everyday to challenge their opponent. Once you go through it, you would find it addictive enough to get glued for whole day.
Teen Patti is developed by Octro developers and is available on iOS and android platform. However, if you want to play Teen Patti for PC on Windows 7/8/XP/10 and don’t know How to download & install Teen Patti for PC, then you have come to the right place.
I have shared step-by-step tutorial to Download & Install Teen Patti for PC in Windows 7/8/XP/10. Just follow the below tutorial and you can enjoy this game on the big screen.
Download & Install Teen Patti for PC Windows 7/8/XP/10:
To play Teen Patti for PC, you need to install an emulator in your Windows 7/8/XP/10 PC. Some of the best android emulators are Bluestacks and Andy Emulator. This tutorial is based on Bluestacks emulator. But if you find Andy emulator better, you can freely use it.
Before going through the tutorial, make sure your PC has below specification in order to play Teen Patti for PC.
Minimum Specification needed to play Teen Patti for PC:
- Make sure you should have at least 2 GB RAM. It would be better if you have 4 GB RAM.
- You must be using Windows 7, 8, XP or 10.
- You should have at least 1 GB graphics card.
- All your drivers and software must be updated especially graphic drivers.
If your PC fulfills the above specification, then move forward to the below tutorial. If it doesn’t, then upgrade your PC to above specification.
Tutorial to Play Teen Patti for PC Windows 7/8/XP/10:
Follow the below steps to Download & Install Teen Patti for PC Windows 7/8/XP/10.
- At first, you have to download and install the emulator – Bluestacks. You can download it from [Here]. (You could also use Bluestacks Offline Installer. Download Latest Bluestacks Offline Installer from here.)
- Once you have installed Bluestacks in your PC. Open it by clicking on the icon placed at your desktop after the installation.
- It could take around 2-3 minutes on the first launch. Once the home screen of the emulator opens, click on the Search tool placed at the top-left corner.
- Here, type Teen Patti and press Enter.
- Now, all the search result will appear on your screen. Here, click on the icon of Teen Patti.
- It will land you on the Google Play page of Teen Patti. Click on the INSTALL button.
- Now, wait for some time until it downloads & installs Teen Patti for PC.
- Once everything is done, click on the Open button to launch it.
Now, Teen Patti will launch on Bluestacks, Create a new account or enter your existing account and have fun. 😉
Here comes the end, friends! I hope you liked this tutorial “Teen Patti for PC – Download & Install Guide (Windows 7/8/XP/10)” for you. If you have any query related to Download & Install Teen Patti for PC, feel free to ask me by commenting below. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. To get latest updates from TechBae, Subscribe to our Newsletter. Any social share on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus will be appreciated. I will be back again with another amazing Tech Tutorial. Till then, Ciao!