Snake Dash – Snake Slither VS Block Game Tips, Tricks, Guide To Score High
Snake Dash – Snake Slither VS Block Game Tips, Tricks, Guide To Score High: Snake Dash – Snake Lither VS Block Game is the new sensational game around the mobile world. It has garnered positive reviews from users as well as critics. Be it gameplay, graphics or controls, it is winning everyone’s hearts. It is so addictive that people get glued to their smartphone for hours playing this game. However, since it is a new game with some innovative approach, a lot of people is finding it hard to play this game. So, I am sharing this Snake Dash – Snake Slither VS Block Game Tips, Tricks, Guide To Score High. But before that, let’s discuss about the game first.
Snake Dash – Snake Slither VS Block Game – Introduction:
Snake Dash – Snake Slither VS Block is developed by Dataverse games. It is available on all major smartphone platforms. Despite its colorful numbered blocks and stream of ever-expanding dots, it plays quite differently to its inspirations. Snake Dash – Snake Slither VS Block Game is more reminiscent of an endless runner of a snake with its fast-paced lane-switching and constant forward momentum. The major aim of this game is to grow longer by collecting balls and then break all bricks. If you collide with the bricks then your game gets over. The more bricks you hit, the higher you score. You can then, challenge your friends or family to beat your top score.
Features of Snake Dash – Snake Slither VS Block Game:
Some of the salient features of Snake Dash – Snake Slither VS Block Game are as listed below.
- It is a free New Ball VS Block Game with some in-app purchases.
- It is an Endless game.
- This game is known for its Gameplay, graphics, and controls.
- It has got some variety of options, skins, themes and brand-new challenging modes.
- You can complete different level of achievements and challenge your friends or family against your top score.
These were some of the features of Snake Dash – Snake Slither VS Block Game. You can download the game from below links.
Let’s now look at some of the Snake Dash – Snake Slither VS Block Game Tips, Tricks, Guide To Score High.
Snake Dash – Snake Slither VS Block Game Tips, Tricks, Guide To Score High:
Read below to know some Tips, Tricks, and Guide To Score High on Snake Dash – Snake Slither VS Block Game.
How To Play Snake Dash – Snake Slither VS Block Game (4 Steps Guide):
- Press your Finger on screen and swipe to the left or right to move the snake slither.
- Eat the balls on your way to increase the length of the snake.
- The more block you destroy the more your score increases.
- Take every superpower on your way to get more score on the Leaderboardord.
This is a simple 4 Steps Guide to know How To Play Snake Dash – Snake Slither. Now, let’s see some of the Tips to Play Snake Slither VS Block Game.
Tips to Play Snake Slither VS Block Game:
- The first step to scoring high in this game is to know what’s actually giving you points. Always know your Score!
- Although you will pick up the group of balls and make progress up the endless corridor, the only way to earn points is by running into the stationary, colored blocks with numbers on them.
- Target to destroy a block completely rather destroying multiple blocks partially but make sure you are comfortable with it or else you would end up dying. Make your moves carefully with the flow in motion.Pay careful attention when breaking the blocks – you don’t want to get trapped between two of them!
- You would be earning more points while hitting higher-numbered blocks, but do not forget to focus on breaking through lower-numbered blocks to make progress.
- Use your superpowers in times of need. Make right decision at the right time!
- Pick up every ball (yellow-dots) you come across. The more dots you have, the more blocks you can run into, the more points you can earn. Although you only receive points by running into the numbered blocks, but these balls will help you to survive in the game while hitting those high-numbered blocks.
- Ignore hitting a red block as much s possible. It will almost result in a game over unless you’ve collected enough balls by that point.
Read further for Snake Dash – Snake Slither VS Block Game Tips, Tricks, Guide To Score High.
These were some of the Tips to Score High on Snake Dash – Snake Slither VS Block Game. But sometimes, tips aren’t enough to get you through the line. You have to street-smart to protect yourself in times of trouble. For that, read the below Tricks To Play Snake Slither VS Block Game.
Tricks to Play Snake Slither VS Block Game:
- Avoid high strength blocks in the beginning as your length is small which would make it difficult to destroy it. Get your MATHS right!
- Make sure you have plenty of balls in reserve in case you get trapped behind a high-numbered block. The best way to reserve balls is by aiming for the lowest number when a wall of blocks impedes your path.
- When given a choice of hitting different numbered blocks, go for the lower ones always. For example, if you to choose between hitting a “2” block, “6” block, or “20” block, aim for the “2” every time.
- If you don’t have time to read the numbers on each block, use their colors to guide you. The lowest numbered blocks are blue, followed by green, then yellow, orange, and red.
- In this game, your dot-snake cannot move backward and you can’t control his forward momentum. You can only move it left or right. The only motion in your favor is, you can either move left or right at any time, even after you’ve run into a block.
- If you run into the corner of a block that is right next to another, your snake might bounce between the two, alternating taking points from each but spending balls twice as quickly.
That’s it for now, friends. It’s time to say adieu! I hope you liked this article “Snake Dash – Snake Slither VS Block Game Tips, Tricks, Guide To Score High”. Do not forget to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus or any other social profiles. If you have any other tips and tricks on How To Score High on Snake Dash – Snake Slither VS Block Game, feel free to share with us by commenting below. For more such amazing articles, follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. To get our latest posts via email, Subscribe to our Newsletter. Till then, Ciao! See you next time with another interesting article.