How To Easily Root Sony Xperia ZR C5502, C5503 With One-Click Root Tool
Sony Xperia ZR is a product of Sony Smartphone Production. It is powered with some interesting specs and features, not to forget its waterproof capabilities. The Sony Xperia ZR CR5502, C5503 series is somewhat similar to it’s precedent release Sony Xperia Z. Almost all features in Xperia ZR is similar to Xperia Z model, be it hardware-based or software-based. However, I am not here to review this age-old Smartphone series but to share an easy step-by-step tutorial on How To Easily Root Sony Xperia ZR C5502, C5503 With One-Click Root Tool.
This tutorial is stimulated under the influence of one of my visitor. He wanted to know How to Root his Sony Xperia ZR and here I am with this Tutorial.
Rooting an android device is a thrilled task. It gives you almost all administrator privileges once you root your android phone. Rooting is an ideal makeover to improve, optimize or customize the performance and looks of your android phone. However, rooting is not an easy task. It need sheer experience and caution to root your android phone or else it could brick your android phone. Furthermore, it is also a complicated process which, if not followed properly, can damage your phone permanently. But do not worry, I will be sharing a simple process to Root your Sony Xperia ZR C5502, C5503 With One-Click Root Tool.
Before going through the step-by-step tutorial to Root Sony Xperia ZR C5502, C5503 With One-Click Root Tool, read the below disclaimer warnings first.
Disclaimer Warnings Before Rooting Sony Xperia ZR:
- Read the given steps carefully. A single wrong step can permanently damage your phone.
- Rooting your android phone will void your phone’s warranty and you will not be able to receive official updates.
- Make sure you backup all the important files and data in your phone storage as it will wipe your phone completely.
- This tutorial is based on only Sony Xperia ZR series i.e. Sony Xperia ZR C5502 and C5503. Do not use this method for any other smartphone.
- However, this method is a tested solution but we are not responsible for any kind of damage that may happen to your phone.
Note: This one-click root tool has been offered by xda-developers team.
Pre-Requisites Needed to Root Sony Xperia ZR with One-Click Root Tool:
- At first, backup any important data stored in your phone memory storage.
- Now, enable USB Debugging in your android phone. To do this, go to Settings>>More>>Applications>>Development Options>>USB Debugging and enable it.
- Now, you need a PC with preferably Windows OS. Disable any antivirus or any other security program installed in your PC which may block flashing/rooting tool.
- Make sure your Sony Xperia ZR android device is charged upto 60%.
Now, let’s begin the step-by-step tutorial “How To Easily Root Sony Xperia ZR C5502, C5503 With One-Click Root Tool”.
How To Easily Root Sony Xperia ZR C5502, C5503 With One-Click Root Tool:
- At first, download the one-click tool from below link. Save the file into your PC hard drive. (Do not extract the content of the downloaded file).
- Now, go to Settings in your Sony Xperia ZR android phone. Click on Security section and enable Unknown Sources option.
- Now, connect your Sony Xperia ZR phone with your PC using a USB data cable. (Always use original data cable for better and optimized performance).
- Now, locate the zipped one click root tool folder which you have downloaded from above.
- Extract the downloaded file using WinZip or WinRar.
- Now, open the extracted content and look for runme_win.bat file. Click on it to run it. It will open a command prompt window.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the process to complete. It may take some time to complete.
- Once the rooting process completes, your device will be rebooted automatically. The first boot will take a bit longer time as it would install all the updates during the first boot.
- Once your phone is rebooted, check if your android phone is rooted or not by checking the Super User app in your app list. If you do not find Super User app in your app list, then your android phone is not rooted successfully. You could also install Root Checker Basic app to do the same.
If your phone stucks on the welcome screen or boot screen; just remove the battery, re-insert it and follow the above steps again.
I hope you liked this rooting tutorial “How To Easily Root Sony Xperia ZR C5502, C5503 With One-Click Root Tool“. Do share your views and opinions below at the comment below. I will be happy to hear from you. Also feel free to contact me if you have any query regarding How To Easily Root Sony Xperia ZR C5502, C5503 With One-Click Root Tool. Do not forget to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social profiles. To get more such interesting posts via email, Subscribe to our Newsletter. Till then, Ciao!