PUBG Mobile Emulator Error Code 1 in Windows PC – How To Fix Tutorial
PUBG Mobile Emulator Error Code 1 in Windows PC – How To Fix Tutorial: PUBG is the most talked about game in the world right now. Earlier, it was a PS4 game which garnered a lot of positive reviews. Later, it got released for smartphone and PC, breaking all records. The developers of the game are really working hard to maintain this game in all platforms; be it PS4, smartphone or PC. Regular updates are launched, new concepts are brought, graphic stability is maintained, and what not. However, the only challenge they are trying to conquer is to make it lightweight, which seems next to impossible. With such features and graphics, one should have a strong phone or PC to play it or else you will face a lot of issues. One such issue is PUBG Mobile Emulator Error Code 1 in Windows PC.
In this error whenever a user tries to launch Tencent Emulator on their Windows PC, the emulator gets stuck at around 99% and an error message pops up stating, “Failed to start emulator failed to start the engine error code 1“. No matter, how many times you try, you will get this error again and again. But, don’t worry! I will be sharing a Solution to Fix PUBG Mobile Emulator Error Code 1 in Windows PC.
How To Fix PUBG Mobile Emulator Error Code 1 in Windows PC:
I will be sharing a few simple and efficient solution to fix this PUBG error. Just follow the below steps to Fix PUBG Mobile Emulator Error Code 1 in Windows PC.
Step 1 – Uninstall TENCENT Emulator:
- At first, you need to uninstall the existing TENCENT Emulator. To do so, go to Control Panel.
- Then, click on Uninstall a Program option under Programs section. It will open a list of all install programs in your Windows PC.
- Here, look for Tencent Emulator application and right-click on it. Then, click on the Uninstall option to uninstall the program.
Step 2 – Delete all the content in the TEMP Folder:
- Now, you need to delete all the content in the TEMP folder in order to remove all the files from the previous installation. To do so, open RUN dialogue box by pressing Windows + R button.
- Here, type temp and press ENTER. This will open the TEMP folder at your Windows directory.
- Then, select all content by pressing Ctrl + A button and delete permanently by pressing Shift + Delete button. If you get an error message for a file, then skip it. Restart your PC and try again with the same process again.
Step 3 – Delete TENCENT Emulator Files from C:\ Drive:
- Navigate to C:\Program Files.
- Here, look for Tencent folder. It may be named something like TxGameAssistant.
- Delete this folder. (To be sure, open this folder and check if it is the correct TENCENT folder).
Step 4 – Restart your System:
Now, you need to restart your system in order to move forward to Fix PUBG Mobile Emulator Error Code 1 in Windows PC.
Step 5 – Re-install Tencent Emulator:
- Once you restart your system go to https://tgb.qq.com/en/games/pubg.html and download the latest installer package.
- Click on the installer package and install a fresh copy of TENCENT Emulator.
That’s it. You’re done. You will be now able to play PUBG on TENCENT Emulator. PUBG Mobile Emulator Error Code 1 would be fixed now.
That’s it for now, friends. It’s time to say adieu! I hope this tutorial “PUBG Mobile Emulator Error Code 1 in Windows PC – How To Fix Tutorial” was helpful to you. If my efforts managed to help you, then do share this article on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social profiles. Do not forget to Subscribe us to receive more useful articles via email. If you have any further questions regarding How To Fix PUBG Mobile Emulator Error Code 1 in Windows PC, feel free to ask me by commenting below. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Till then Hasta La Vista! 🙂