How To Play PUBG on Low End Phones without any Lag [Tutorial Guide]
How To Play PUBG on Low End Phones without any Lag: Since the release of the mobile version of PUBG, everyone is looking for having a chicken dinner! People from every generation is seen glued to their phones playing this game. It has already garnered millions of downloads and rapidly increasing each day. However, there is a group of people who are still hungry for chicken dinner as they do not own a high-end smartphone. If I say high-end smartphone, it means PUBG needs a really good specs device to run smoothly. However, if you do not own a good smartphone, don’t worry! I will be sharing a Tutorial Guide on How To Play PUBG on Low End Phones without any Lag.
Before going through the Tutorial Guide, let’s see minimum specification and recommended specification to play PUBG on your phone.
Minimum Specification Required to Play PUBG:
Your phone should have the below minimum specification to run PUBG on your phone. However, you may face lag issues with the just par specification.
- RAM: At least 2 GB.
- Processor: QUALCOMM Snapdragon 430 / Mediatek mt 6737 or later.
- Storage Memory: At least 1.5 GB free space.
- Android OS: Android 5.0 or later.
- Screen Resolution: HD 720p or above.
Recommended Specification Required to Play PUBG:
As I have mentioned above, minimum specification means just the eligibility to run PUBG on your phone with the possibility of performance issue. So, to make sure the game runs smoothly in your phone, read the below specification.
- RAM: At least 4GB.
- Processor: Snapdragon 626 / MTK6753 or later.
- Storage Memory: At least 1.5 GB free space.
- Android OS: Android 7.0 or above.
- Screen Resolution: At least Full High Definition (FHD).
If your phone does not even meet the minimum criteria to play PUBG, then follow the below Tutorial Guide on How To Play PUBG on Low End Phones without any Lag.
Note: This Tutorial Guide will just improve the gameplay performance as compared to before. For best results, opt for a high-end smartphone only.
How To Play PUBG on Low End Phones without any Lag:
I will show you two methods via which you can Play PUBG on Low End Phones without any Lag. The first method is a manual method in which you need to edit the config files. While the second method needs you to install a third-party app. You can use the second method only in rooted smartphones.
Method 1 – Edit Config File:
Follow the below steps to know How To Play PUBG on Low End Phones without any Lag by editing the config file.
- At first, install a file explorer like ES File Explorer and PUBG Config Converter in your android phone. If you’ve already installed it, skip to the second step.
- Locate to the PUBG Mobile UserCustom.ini file. You can find at the below-mentioned directory.
- Now, open the .ini file in order to edit values. Either use a text editor to do so or you need to change its extension to .txt. If you’re using ES File Explorer, then you can edit it with the in-built ES Note Editor.
- Once you open the file, you will see some hexadecimal codes. Now, you will be using PUBG Config Converter to decode the real meaning of the codes. Copy the values written after +CVars=, and paste them at the top bar of the converter. Then, tap on the decode button.
- The converter will instantly decode the entry and you’ll be able to edit the values. Now, do this for each code and lower the values of those parameters which has an impact on the performance like video quality, depth of field, bloom, shadow, etc.
- Once you have edited the value, you have to again encode it to the hexadecimal value and paste it to the exactly from where you have copied it from. This seems a tiring task, but trust me, it’s worth it!
Optimal Value and Settings in PUBG Mobile:
For guide on which value to be changed and to what value, you can take help from the below mentioned optimum values.
- Once, you’re done with the editing of values, save the .ini file and get ready for the Chicken dinner!
If you don’t want to this manually and want an app to do this for you, then follow the second method. However, you can use the second method in only rooted phones.
Method 2 – Use GFX Tool (Only for Rooted Phones):
The second method is pretty simple as compared to the first method. You will take help of an app called GFX Tool which provides you a UI to get the job done. However, you can install this app in rooted phones only. Now, follow the below steps to know How To Play PUBG on Low End Phones without any Lag using GFX Tool.
- At first, Download GFX Tool from here.
- Open it and change the settings as shown in the below image. However, you can also change the settings as per your need also.
- That’s it. You’re done. Save the settings and launch the game. Get ready for the Chicken Dinner!
These were two methods to Play PUBG on Low End Phones without any Lag. If still, you face some performance issue, then additionally follow these Tips & Tricks to improve PUBG Mobile Performance on Low-End Devices.
That’s it for now, friends! It’s time to say Goodbye. I hope this tutorial guide “How To Play PUBG on Low End Phones without any Lag [Tutorial Guide]” was helpful to you. If you have any query related to How To Play PUBG on Low End Phones without any Lag, feel free to ask me by commenting below. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. To get the latest updates from TechBae, Subscribe us. Also, do not forget to share this Tutorial Guide on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. Thanks! 🙂