How To Install & Play Clash Of Clans for PC on Bluestacks
Hey fellas! I am back again with another How-To-Tutorial Blog. In this tutorial, I will be teaching you How To Install & Play Clash Of Clans for PC on Bluestacks App Player. I will be explaining all the steps with anchored screenshots to make your understanding easier. I have divided this tutorial in three parts – 1. Minimum System Specification required to run Clash Of Clans on Bluestacks, 2. How To Install Clash Of Clans for PC on Bluestacks, and 3. How To Play Clash Of Clans for PC on Bluestacks. Also, keep in mind that this tutorial is for Windows user only. Since Bluestacks has stopped their services for Mac users, therefore, I had to limit this tutorial to Windows users only. Now, before starting this tutorial, I really hope that you have some knowledge about Bluestacks App Player. If not, then do not worry, I would be explaining about it too in the article. Now, let’s move towards the tutorial to Install & Play Clash Of Clans for PC on Bluestacks.
What is Bluestacks App Player?
The Bluestacks App Player is a software that enables android applications to run on Windows PCs and Macintosh computers. But they have now stopped their services for Mac computers. It was developed and founded in 2009 by Rosen Sharma, former CTO at McAfee and a board of member of Cloud.com . It is now used by millions of windows users all around the world.
Minimum System Specification required to run Clash Of Clans on Bluestacks:
Before trying to Install & Play Clash Of Clans for PC on Bluestacks, make sure your PC fulfills below system specification:
- You should at least have 2 GB RAM as described by official claims. But, many people are complaining about teary experience in 2 GB RAM. So, make sure you have 4 GB of RAM.
- You should have 1 GB graphics card to accelerate the high-end graphics.
- You should have around 4 GB free disk space to install Bluestacks in your system.
- Your system must be updated with latest graphics driver, Direct X and .NET Framework.
Now, let’s move on How To Install Clash Of Clans for PC on Bluestacks.
How To Install Clash Of Clans for PC on Bluestacks:
- The very first thing you need to do is to download Bluestacks App Player. You can download Bluestacks Online installer from http://www.bluestacks.com/ . For Offline installer, visit this webpage.
- Once you have downloaded the installer, open it and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Wait for some time until the installation procedure is completed. If you are using offline installer, it would take not more than 15 minutes. If you are using online installer, it would take time depending on your internet speed.
- Once the installation procedure is completed, you will see the Bluestacks shortcut icon on your desktop. Click on it to run the app player.
- Now, setup your Google account on Bluestacks and accept the terms and conditions.
- Now, you can see the Home page of Bluestacks. It will look like the screenshot below. Here, click on Search Tool.
- Now, type Clash Of Clans here. You will see the official logo of COC, click on it. If you do not see the logo, then click on “Search Play for Clash Of Clans” option.
- Now, you will be redirected to the Google Play Store Page of COC. Click on INSTALL button as shown in the below screenshot.
- Now, a new window will appear on your screen. Just click on Accept button.
- The downloading procedure of Clash Of Clans will start now. Wait for sometime until the downloading and installation procedure is completed.
- Once everything is done, click on Open button.
- Now, the game will open on your screen. You will see some introductory messages on your screen. Click on Okay.
- Click on Sign-in button at the top left corner of the screen to sync your old village.
- You have successfully installed Clash Of Clans for PC on Bluestacks. Get your playing mode ON and have fun. 😉
Now, let’s move towards How To Play Clash Of Clans for PC on Bluestacks.
How To Play Clash Of Clans for PC on Bluestacks:
- Use your mouse to operate the game-options.
- To Zoom In and Zoom Out, use + and – buttons on your keyboard.
- To scroll up and down, use your mouse.
That’s it. We have come to the end of this tutorial – How To Install & Play Clash Of Clans for PC on Bluestacks. But, I guess some of you folks would be facing some common Bluestacks Problem while installing or playing Clash Of Clans. I have listed all the solutions below.
Some Common Bluestacks Problem while installing or playing Clash Of Clans:
- Clash Of Clans Black Screen Error in Bluestacks.
- Clash Of Clans Black Building and Object Problem in Bluestacks.
- Error retrieving information from server [RPC:S-5:AEC-0].
- Clash Of Clans Loading Crashes or Stuck at Screen Error.
That’s it for now, friends! Here comes the end of this tutorial blog “How To Install & Play Clash Of Clans for PC on Bluestacks“. If you have any query related to Clash of Clans for PC on Bluestacks, feel free to ask me by commenting below. To get latest updates from TechBae, Subscribe us. Any social share on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus will be appreciated. Ciao!