How to Install Bluestacks without Graphics Card – Verified Trick
Hello Friends, Today I will be sharing an amazing trick with you – How to Install Bluestacks without Graphics Card. Yes, you heard it right! You can successfully install Bluestacks in your PC without Graphics card. Just follow the below steps mentioned in this tutorial and you would be able to install Bluestacks without graphics card.
Usually, if you try to install Bluestacks in a low configuration system, it would show you one of the following errors:
Graphic card is not updated.
Graphic card not Supported.
Insufficient memory or hardware error.
Graphic card error 25000.
You do not have to worry about any of the above errors now. You can easily bypass them. Forget what the trivia used to say – “You must have at least 2 GB RAM or 1 GB graphic card to run Bluestacks in your PC”. However, there would be some limitations if you use the below method. You won’t be able to run heavy apps like Clash Of Clans, Fruit Ninja, WeChat, etc. If you do not have any problem with it, then move forward to the below tutorial – How to Install Bluestacks without Graphics Card: Verified Trick.
How to Install Bluestacks without Graphics Card – Verified Trick:
You can easily install Bluestacks in your PC without graphics card. With the upcoming evolution in software field, hardware boundation is no longer an issue to worry. And same applies with this situation. You just need a software called Orca and you can easily bypass the graphic memory test of Bluestacks. Orca is a Microsoft installer editor which helps you edit .MSI files. But keep in mind that it may damage your system affecting your RAM or motherboard. So, USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Steps to install Bluestacks without Graphics Card:
Follow the below steps to install Bluestacks without graphics card.
Important: This trick works in offline installer and not in online installer. So, you must download Bluestacks from the above link.
- Now, download Orca Software from here – Download Orca.
- After, the download completes, install the Orca software.
- Now, go to the downloaded Bluestacks Offline installer file and right-click on it. You will see an option “Edit with Orca” as shown in the below image. Click on it.
- Now, the Orca table editor will open on your screen. Click on “Launch Condition” under Tables menu at your left side as shown in the below image. Now, click on the condition “Installed OR PhysicalMemory >= 1024” and delete it.
- Now, click on “InstallExecuteSequence” under the Tables menu. Then click on “CheckMsiSignature” as shown in the below image and delete it.
- Now, click on “Property” under the Tables menu. Here, you will see a property value called GLMODE. Change its value from TRUE to FALSE.
- At the last, click on the SAVE button icon at the top and close the software.
That’s it. You can now Install Bluestacks without Graphics Card. Although, there is a possibility that you might get some errors while running it but at least Something is better than Nothing. 😛
Possible Problems that may arise after installing Bluestacks without Graphics Card:
- The Bluestacks freezes and slows down the PC: It is an obvious attribute and you cannot do anything about it. wait for some time until it works normally. If it is taking longer time, open Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del button and then close Bluestacks. Then, restart it.
- There is no option to install apps: Use 1 Mobile or GetJar app market to install apps. If you are still facing problem, then use apk files of the apps.
- The screen goes black after opening Bluestacks: You would frequently face this problem if you Install Bluestacks without Graphics Card. But do not worry. Go to the icon bar and right-click on Bluestacks icon. Then, click on restart option. Wait for some time to reinitialize it. Most of the time this trick would solve your problem.
That’s it, friends! It’s time to say Goodbye. Hope this tutorial “How to Install Bluestacks without Graphics Card – Verified Trick” was helpful to you. If you have any query related to How to Install Bluestacks without Graphics Card, feel free to ask me by commenting below. To get latest updates from TechBae, Subscribe us. Any social share on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus is appreciated.