How To Fix Windows Phone Error 80073CF9 – 4 Solutions [Tutorial Guide]
Today, we will talk about one of the most common Windows Phone Error i.e. How To Fix Windows Phone Error 80073CF9. Error 80073CF9 usually appears when you try to install apps like Facebook, Whatsapp, Viber, Skype, Twitter, etc. This error is very irritating and appears very frequently in Windows Phone. The main cause of this error is still unknown so I will be explaining some of the basic solutions to Fix Windows Phone Error 80073CF9 which has worked for some users. If you are also facing this error in your Windows Phone, just follow the below-mentioned Solutions to Fix Windows Phone Error 80073CF9 and you will get rid of this problem easily.
There are Four Solutions to Fix Windows Phone Error 80073CF9 which has been shared below.
Fix Windows Phone Error 80073CF9 – 4 Solutions [How To Guide]:
Solution 1 – Check your Region and Location Settings:
- Go to Settings.
- Look for Language+Region option and tap on it.
- Here, check if you have configured correct region setting which you have configured in you Microsoft Account. If not, then configure it.
- Now, go back and look for Location option and tap on it.
- Here, check if Location settings is turned ON or not. If not, then turn it ON.
- Now, go to Windows Store and try to download or update the requisite app.
Hopefully, it will solve Windows Phone Error 80073CF9. If not, then follow below solutions.
Solution 2 – Check Free Storage Space:
- Go to Settings.
- Now, scroll down and look for Storage Sense option.
- Here, you will see that the Default Location Setting of Store New Apps On is set as SD Card. Change it to Phone. (If it set as Phone only then skip this solution).
- Now, save this setting and then try to install or update the requisite app.
Most of the time, this solution will Fix Windows Phone Error 80073CF9. If somehow, it does not fix it, then follow below solutions.
Solution 3 – Soft Reset your Windows Phone:
- Press and hold the Volume down + Power button simultaneously until your phone vibrates. Now, release the buttons. You Windows Phone will now reboot (turn OFF and turn ON) automatically.
NOTE: In some Windows phones, you will see that the Power Off option will pop up during the process. But, you must not touch the screen during the entire reboot or Soft Reset process.
- Once your Windows phone restarts, you’re done with the Soft Reset method. Now, open Windows Store and try to install or update the requisite app.
If you still see Windows Phones Error 80073CF9, then you can the last solution mentioned below.
Solution 4 – Hard Reset your Windows Phone:
If any of the above-mentioned solutions did not help you to Fix Windows Phones Error 80073CF9, then you try the last option i.e. Hard Reset. But you must know that Hard Reset option will turn your Windows Phone to Factory Settings State (It is the state of the phone when it was newly purchased). It will wipe all data and settings in your Windows Phone. So, make sure you backup all your important data before opting for this solution. However, it will most probably Fix Windows Phones Error 80073CF9. To know How to Hard Reset your Windows Phone, follow this tutorial – How To Hard Reset Windows Phone.
It’s time to say adieu, friends! I hope this article “How To Fix Windows Phone Error 80073CF9 – 4 Solutions” was helpful to you. Do not forget to share this tutorial on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social profiles. Also, Subscribe to our Newsletter to get more useful article via email. If you have any further questions about How To Fix Windows Phone Error 80073CF9, feel free to ask me by commenting below. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. If you have any other solution other than mentioned above, do acknowledge us. I will really appreciate it. 🙂