How To Fix Netflix Error 15001 on Android Devices [Solved]
I have come through some complains regarding How To Fix Netflix Error 15001 on Android Devices by some of my readers. According to them, whenever they try to sign in to their Netflix app, it shows following message – “Sorry, we could not reach the Netflix service. Please check Network Settings to connect to an available network and use Netflix (15001).”. So, I am writing this tutorial blog to help them out of it. If you are also experiencing the same error in your android phone or tablet while opening Netflix app, you can follow the below troubleshooting steps to fix it. But before going through the Solutions to Fix Netflix Error 15001 on Android Devices, let me at first discuss some of the causes of this error.
Causes of Netflix Error 15001 on Android Devices:
There are two possible causes of Netflix Error 15001 on Android which I have discussed in below points.
- Netflix Error 15001 mainly arises because some data on your android device needs to be refreshed.
- It may also arise if your device needs a software update.
So, to Fix Netflix Error 15001 on Android Devices, follow the below troubleshooting solutions.
Solutions to Fix Netflix Error 15001 on Android Devices:
There are four solutions to troubleshoot Netflix Error 15001 on Android Devices. They are as listed below.
Solution 1 – Change the Date and Time Settings to Automatic:
- Open Settings option in your android phone.
- Now, tap on Date and Time option.
- Now, select the Automatic option.
If still you’re seeing Netflix Error 15001 in your android device, follow the below solution.
Solution 2 – Restart your Android Device:
Many a times, a simple restart can fix most of the android errors. Restarting the device would refresh all the data on your phone. Make sure you completely switch-off your device for about 15 seconds and then turn it ON. It would refresh the network connection of your device.
Solution 3 – Install any Pending Software Update on your Device:
Follow the below steps to install any pending software update on your android device.
- Go to Settings.
- Now, under System section, tap on About option.
- Now, select System Updates option.
- Here, install all the pending software update on your device.
If you are still facing Netflix Error 15001 on your Android Device, then follow the below last solution.
Solution 4 – Factory Reset your Android Device:
NOTE: Factory Reset will delete all files and data on your android device. So, be sure, backup all your necessary data and then opt for this solution.
To factory Reset your android device, follow the below steps.
- Go to Settings.
- Under Personal Section, tap on Backup and Reset option.
- Now, under Personal Data section, tap on Factory Data Reset option.
- Read the information on your screen and click on Reset Phone option.
- When prompted, tap on Erase Everything to wipe all data on your phone.
- When everything is done, click on Reboot your device option.
- Once rebooted, connect to the network connection and install all the necessary apps including Netflix app again on your android phone.
Here comes the end to this tutorial blog, friends! I hope one of the solutions mentioned above would have helped you to Fix Netflix Error 15001 on Android Devices. Do not forget to share this tutorial with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus or any other social profiles. If you have still any query regarding How To Fix Netflix Error 15001 on Android Devices, just drop me your query at the comment box. I will get back to you as soon as possible. To get more useful tutorials, Subscribe to our Newsletter. See you next time. Hasta La Vista!