How To Fix iTunes Error 7 (Windows Error 193) – Tutorial
If you are trying to install iTunes in your Windows PC and experiencing iTunes Error 7 (Windows Error 193) in the ongoing process, then do not worry about it. I have prepared this tutorial to help you fix this error. [How To Fix iTunes Error 7 (Windows Error 193)].
Usually, Apple is known for its error-free and durable products. But, there are some instances when it fails to sustain its propensity. One such problem that people face a lot while installing iTunes in their Windows PC is iTunes Error 7 (Windows Error 193). During this error, when a user tries to install iTunes software in their Windows PC, it shows up with one the following messages.
- iTunes was not installed correctly. Please reinstall iTunes. Error 7 (Windows error 193).
- iTunes has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Error 7 (windows Error 193). Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.
- iTunes Error 7 (Windows Error 193).
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files Apple\Apple Application Support\zlibl.dll not designed to run on Windows or customize errors.
iTunes Error 7 (Windows Error 193) is one of the common problem faced by Windows user while installing iTunes Software in their PC. It can sometimes become a bit troublesome because of the fact that Apple Products rely on shared application files for all its software. Therefore, I have shared solutions to fix iTunes Error 7 (Windows Error 193). But, before that, let me first elaborate you the main cause of iTunes Error 7 (Windows Error 193) or Windows Error 7 (iTunes Error 193).
Main Cause of Windows Error 7 (iTunes Error 193):
Apple Products use a shared repository of files for all it’s software called Apple Application Support. And, if this application support is corrupted or damaged by any alien client, then it will prompt iTunes Error 7 (Windows Error 193) while installing any Apple product on your Windows PC. This is the main cause of the problem.
Now, let’s move towards Solutions to Fix iTunes Error 7 (Windows Error 193).
iTunes Error 7 (Windows Error 193) – Solutions to Fix:
There are no direct solutions to Fix iTunes Error 7 (Windows Error 193). But, you can try some random tricks to solve this error as listed below.
Solution 1 – Check for Disk Errors:
Sometimes, disk errors can lead to unstable behavior. So, fixing them can help you to fix many errors. Follow the below steps to know How to check for Disk errors.
- Go to Start.
- Type cmd. Now, right-click on it and select Run as Administrator option.
- Now, type CHKDSK /F at the command prompt window screen.
- If you get a message screen stating “File system is locked and a chkdsk cannot be performed at this time. Do you wish to run CHKDSK on a restart?“. Just click on Yes button and restart your PC.
- Now, wait for some until it finishes the disk checking process.
- Once everything is done, try installing iTunes again.
If still you are seeing iTunes Error 7 (Windows Error 193) in your Windows PC, follow the below solution.
Solution 2 – Install the latest version of iTunes:
It is also possible that you are seeing this error because you are using an outdated iTunes installer. So, try installing the latest version of iTunes and see if it works.
If still you are facing iTunes Error 7 (Windows Error 193) in your Windows PC, then follow the below solution.
Solution 3 – Contact Official Apple Support Team:
You can anytime contact Official Apple support team with your problem. They will look into your issue individually, To contact their Official Support Team, click on the below link and choose any of the mode to contact them.
It’s time to say adieu friends! I hope this article “How To Fix iTunes Error 7 (Windows Error 193)” was useful for you. If you have any query regarding the iTunes Error 7 (Windows Error 193), just drop me your query via below comment box. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Also, do not forget to share this blog with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus or any other social Profiles. To get our latest posts via email, Subscribe to our Newsletter. See you next time.