How To Fix iPhone Error 4013 (iTunes Error 4013) in 5 Minutes
How To Fix iPhone Error 4013 (iTunes Error 4013) in 5 Minutes: iPhone is one of the most used smartphones in the world. It is known for its innovative features and flawless user experience. But, there are various errors which often irritates iPhone users. One such error is iPhone Error 4013. In this error, users find it hard to upgrade to the latest iOS version via iTunes. Whenever a user tries to install OTA updated through iTunes, it throws up iPhone Error 4013 as below.
“The iPhone could not be restored. An unknown error occurred (4013).”
If you are facing the same issue on your iPhone, do not worry! I have got some solutions which help you get rid of iTunes Error 4013. However, the process is a bit tricky. I would be sharing a variety of solutions to Fix iPhone Error 4013, follow the methods one-by-one until it gets resolved. Before that, let’s see some of the causes of iPhone Error 4013 (iTunes Error 4013).
Causes of iPhone Error 4013 (iTunes Error 4013):
Some of the causes of iPhone Error 4013 (iTunes Error 4013) are listed below.
- iPhone Error 4013 can arise due to faulty cable or port.
- It can also be caused due to poor internet connection during the update.
- It can also be caused if you are using an outdated version of iTunes.
- If there is low space memory on your iPhone, it would through Error 4013.
- Your Mac or PC can also be a culprit on this.
These were some of the causes of iPhone Error 4013 (iTunes Error 4013).
How To Fix iPhone Error 4013 (iTunes Error 4013):
Before going through the solutions to Fix iPhone Error 4013 (iTunes Error 4013), make sure you fulfill below pre-requisites:
- Make sure your iPhone has enough memory space to accommodate the latest update.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of iTunes.
- Make sure your iPhone has enough battery charge.
- Update your Mac or PC, if there is an update available. (For some Solutions)
Once all the above pre-requisites are done, follow the below solutions to Fix iPhone Error 4013 (iTunes Error 4013).
Solutions To Fix iPhone Error 4013 (iTunes Error 4013):
Follow the below solutions to Fix iPhone Error 4013 (iTunes Error 4013).
Solution 1 – Reboot your iPhone:
- Once all the pre-requisites are fulfilled, just reboot your iPhone. To do so, just press and hold the Home button and sleep/wake button at once for about ten seconds. On 7, 7 Plus, and above press and hold the volume down button and sleep/wake at once.
- Wait for your iPhone to restart. Then, connect it to your Mac or PC and try updating it as usual.
If it still throws up iTunes Error 4013, then follow below solutions.
Solution 2 – Check out for faulty Cable or Port:
As I have mentioned earlier, a faulty cable or port can cause this error. So, make sure you are using a working cable or port. If everything seems fine and you are still getting iPhone Error 4013, follow the below solutions.
Solution 3 – Make sure you have good internet connectivity:
A good internet connection can solve most of your problems. So, make sure your internet connection is faster enough to update your iPhone.
If the problem still persists then, go for below solutions.
Solution 4 – Repair your iPhone using dr.fone:
If anyone of the above solutions did not help, then there are few options left. You can opt to reset your iPhone which is a painful task. You either have to lose all data or you have to take backup of your phone and perform this operation. But thanks to dr.fone software. It will allow you to recover your iPhone without losing data. Click on this link to know How to use dr.fone. You will also get some more solutions to fix this issue in this link.
If still, the problem persists, then follow the last solution mentioned below.
Solution 5 – Contact Official Apple Support:
If none of the above solutions help you to Fix iPhone Error 4013 (iTunes Error 4013), then the last option left is to contact Official Apple Support. You can either contact your nearest Apple Center or reach to their Official Support Forum.
That’s it for now, friends! I hope you like this tutorial “How To Fix iPhone Error 4013 (iTunes Error 4013) in 5 Minutes“. Do not forget to share this blog with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus or any other social profiles. For more such useful downloads, follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. To get our updates via email, Subscribe to our Newsletter. Till then, Ciao! See you next time with another interesting Tutorial blog.