How To Fix Bluestacks Market Not Found Error While Installing Apps
We all know that Bluestacks is one of the best android emulator in the world but there has been a hell lot of noise about Bluestacks Market not found error lately. This error has disappointed many new users who are trying to use android apps on Bluestacks and thereupon searching for Solution to Fix Bluestacks Market Not Found Error while installing apps. I have recently got complains about this error that whenever a user tries to install an app from Bluestacks, it says “Market not found search web for installation recipe“. If you are also facing this error, then you have come to the right webpage. This tutorial is solely based on How to Fix Bluestacks Market Not Found Error while installing apps.
Why are you seeing Bluestacks “Market not found search web for installation recipe” error:
The sole and only reason that you are seeing this error is because you haven’t configured AppStore and AppSync properly on Bluestacks. Whenever you install Bluestacks, it asks you to enable AppStore and enable Appsync as a one time setup process. If you skip this step, you’re gonna face Bluestacks Market not found error in the future.
Nevertheless, if you skipped the step by mistake, you can still fix this problem. Just follow the given methods mentioned below to fix Bluestacks Market not found error.
Bluestacks Market Not Found Error – How To Fix:
There are three methods to Fix Bluestacks “Market Not Found search web for installation recipe” error.
Method 1 – Install Google Play Store for Bluestacks:
At first, go to All Apps>>Bluestacks Settings>>Advanced Settings>>Apps. Swipe right further to open ALL tab. Now, scroll down and check whether Google Play Store app is installed or not. If not, then you can manually install Google Play Store for Bluestacks.
If Google Play Store app is already installed, then follow below method to fix Bluestacks Market Not Found Error.
Method 2 – Set Google Play Store as Default App Store:
- Open Bluestacks Home Screen and click on All Apps option.
- Now, click on Browser option.
- Here, type https://play.google.com/ at the address bar.
- Now, select Play Store option and click on Always option as shown in the below image.
- Now, if you haven’t configured Play Store before, it will ask you to enter Gmail username and password. Follow the onscreen instructions.
That’s it. If you’re still facing Bluestacks “Market not found search web for installation recipe” error while installing app, then follow below method. It would not fix this error but it would bypass it to help you install the app.
Method 3 – Install apps directly from APK Files:
You could also install apps directly from APK files. To do so, follow the below steps.
- Download the apk file of the desired app from Google.
- Now, if it automatically opens with Bluestacks, click on it.
- If not, then right-click on it. Select Open With option. Now, click on Browse option. Then, navigate to C:\Program Files\Bluestacks\HD-ApkHandler.exe for Windows XP and C:\Program Files(x86)\Bluestacks\HD-ApkHandler.exe for Windows 7, 8, 8.1.
- Click on OK. Wait for sometime until the app gets installed.
It’s time to say adieu, friends! I hope this article “How To Fix Bluestacks Market Not Found Error While Installing Apps” was helpful to you. Do share it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social profiles. To get more blogs on Bluestacks, follow us on Facebook or Subscribe us to get recent articles via email. If you have any further questions about How To Fix Bluestacks Market Not Found Error, feel free to ask me by commenting below. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Hasta La Vista!