DRmare DRM Audio Converter for Mac – How To Convert DRM Restricted Audio Files
Do you want to know How to Convert DRM restricted Audio Files on Mac? Are you finding it hard to play DRM protected iTunes audio tracks on other players or devices? Are you in search of a DRM Audio Converter for Mac? If yes, then you have come to the right place.
Although, you will find many audio converters that claim to convert DRM audios, but they are implicitly limited to certain features at a time. For example, most of the DRM Audio Converter for Mac can either convert non-DRM audios or DRM-ed audios. But, if in case you need to convert in both ways, it becomes very difficult. Hence, you need to choose the best software for the best result.
If you ask me to go for which software, I will always say DRmare DRM Audio Converter for Mac. This software can easily remove DRM from iTunes Media. Furthermore, it removes the DRM protection and converts it into other compatible formats like MP3, WAV, AAC, M4V, etc. You can then easily play it on other players or devices.
Important Functions of DRmare DRM Audio Converter for Mac:
Some of the important functions of DRmare DRM Audio Converter for Mac are as listed below.
- One-stop DRM removal software: It is a One-stop DRM audio tool to remove DRM copy protection from Apple Music, iTunes M4P and Audiobooks. It also converts DRM video from Apple Media. It simply removes DRM from iTunes Media and convert it into other compatible formats.
- Convert all non-DRM and common Audio files to other format: Different devices are compatible with different formats. So, it becomes very problematic when you don’t have a media in that particular format. But do not worry, this software is an all-in-one solution to convert all non-DRM and common Audio files to other format.
- Convert DRM-ED Audios to MP3, AAC, WAV, M4V, M4B, and FLAC: You can also convert all DRM-ED Audios to MP3, AAC, WAV, M4V, M4B, and FLAC using iTunes DRM Audio converter for Mac.
- Customize audio settings and split large audio into small segments: With iTunes DRM Audio Converter for Mac free, you can even customize the music and make your own audio. Any modulation like volume, speed, pitch, sample rate, channel, etc can be easily incorporated using DRmare Audio Converter for Mac.
- Edit Music Tag Info: You must have found that some audio files may have incorrect Tag info. So, you can easily fix it using iTunes DRM converter.
Now, let’s see How To Use iTunes DRM Audio converter for Mac.
How To Use DRmare DRM Audio Converter for Mac:
Follow the below steps to use DRmare DRM Audio Converter for Mac:
- First of all, Download the Trial Version of DRmare DRM Audio Converter for Mac Free from the below link. (Compatible for OSX 10.8-10.13)
- Now, install and launch the software.
- Then, click the first Add button at the top center to load any common audio files. Now, click the second Add button to import DRM-locked audio.
- Now, click the Edit button and select the Output settings in Pop-up window. Select the file format and the settings to which you want to convert. Then, select the OK button and click on Convert option..
- Wait till the process gets completed. That’s it. You’re done.
Once you are satisfied with the Trial version, you can also buy DRmare Audio Converter for Mac at just an optimal price. For such a useful software, the price is really reasonable.
I hope you liked this review blog “DRmare DRM Audio Converter for Mac – How To Convert DRM Restricted Audio Files“. Do share your views and opinions at the below comment box. I will be happy to hear from you. Do not forget to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social profiles. To get more such interesting posts via email, Subscribe to our Newsletter. Till then, Ciao! 😉