How To Download & Play PS3, PSP Games On Android: Tutorial
How To Download & Play PS3, PSP Games On Android: Be it small children, teenage fellow or grown-up adult; everyone loves games! And when it comes to play on a gaming console platform like PS3 and PSP, the fun is 2x. But not everyone can afford these expensive consoles. However, there is a procedure via which you can enjoy playing those PS3 or PSP Games on your android phones. Yes, you heard it right! You can Download & Play PS3, PSP Games On Android Phones. It’s all because of a specially customized emulator app called “PPSSPP Emulator” which would provide you a platform to Download & Play PS3, PSP Games on Android Smartphones. To know more about PPSSPP Emulator for Android, read the below section.
PPSSPP Emulator – About:
PPSSPP is the best, original PS3 and only PSP* emulator app for android. You can run lots of high graphic games depending on the hardware of your android phones. PPSSPP can run your PS3 and PSP games on your android phones in full HD resolution. It can even upscale textures that would otherwise be too blurry as they were made for the small screen of the original PSP.
* PSP is a trademark of Sony, Inc.
PPSSPP Emulator App is an ad-supported free version app which also provides premium Gold Package for paid users. You can play PS3, PSP games on your Android device, at high definition with extra features! using PPSSPP Emulator.
To know How To Download & Play PS3, PSP Games On Android Device, just follow the steps mentioned in below section and experience those thrilling high graphics games right into your android phones.
How To Download & Play PS3, PSP Games On Android:
Follow the below steps to Download & Play PS3, PSP Games On Android Phones.
- At first, Download PPSSPP Emulator from Google Play Store. [Link] You can also download it from here. [Link]
- Transfer it to your android memory storage (if you have downloaded the APK file). Now, using any File Explorer, navigate to the file and click on it. It will install the emulator in your android device.
- Once PPSSPP Emulator is installed in your android phone, your are done with half of the procedure.
- Now, you need to download the data file of the PS3 or PSP game. You can download it from torrent or you can Google it. The data file must be in .ISO or .CSO file format. I have shared the link of some of the popular games below.
- Put the data file in /PSP/GAME on your SD card/USB storage. If you could not find this directory, then create it and then put the data file under it.
- That’s it. You’re done. Now, launch PPSSPP Emulator app, load the game and enjoy the fun! 😉
That’s it for now, friends! Here come the end to this Tutorial blog “How To Download & Play PS3, PSP Games On Android: Tutorial“. I hope you like this Download & Install Guide. Do not forget to share this blog with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus or any other social profiles. If you face any problem regarding How To Download & Play PS3, PSP Games On Android; feel free to contact me by commenting below. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. For more such useful downloads, follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. To get our updates via email, Subscribe to our Newsletter. Till then, Ciao! See you next time with another interesting tutorial blog.