How to Download & Install Clash Of Clans on Andy Emulator
Hello Guys! I am back again with yet another trending topic i.e. How to Download & Install Clash Of Clans on Andy Emulator.
No doubt, Clash of Clans has been the best thing which has happened to the world of smartphone games. But, people are now finding a way to play those games on large screen PCs. Keeping that in mind, some days ago, I shared a tutorial blog on How To Install & Play Clash Of Clans for PC on Bluestacks. But, here are some privileges which you cannot enjoy while playing Clash Of Clans for PC on Bluestacks like:
- Playing Clash of Clans on phone and PC at the same time, or
- If you want to have a push notification while you are boosting your barracks so that you do not waste much time.
Therefore, I have come up with another emulator i.e Andyroid Emulator to play Clash Of Clans for PC for better experience. There are lots of advantages of playing Clash of Clans on Andy Emulator which I will be discussing later on this blog. The only thing to worry about is it needs much higher system configuration to run properly. Make sure you have at least below mentioned system configuration to Download & Install Clash Of Clans for PC on Andyroid Emulator.
System Configuration needed to play Clash Of Clans on Andy Emulator:
Make sure your PC have at least these specifications.
- 3 GB of RAM,
- 20 GB free hard disk space,
- Your PC should support virtualization, and
- Your PC should support OpenGL ES 2.0 capable video card.
Now, let’s learn some of the advantages of playing Clash of Clans on Andy Emulator.
Advantages of playing Clash of Clans on Andy Emulator:
- With better compatibility and stability, Andy is the best alternative to its counterpart emulator Bluestacks.
- You can use your smartphone as remote control to play Clash Of Clans on Andy Emulator.
- Clash Of Clans can be easily synchronized between you phone and PC via Andyroid Emulator.
- It has an awesome feature of Desktop push notification.
- Andy has the best ability to stream high-end game on big screens.
- It is easy to install and that too free of cost.
Going through the above features you must be willing to Download & Install Clash Of Clans on Andy Emulator. If so, let’s not waste much time and move towards the foremost steps of this tutorial.
Steps To Download & Install Clash Of Clans on Andy Emulator:
Follow the below steps to Download & Install Clash Of Clans on Andy Emulator.
Step 1 – Download Andy Emulator setup file from the below link.
Step 2 – Once downloaded, click on the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions. (Make sure you are connected to internet while installation procedure is in progress).
Step 3 – Once it is installed, you will see the Andy icon on your desktop. Double-click on this icon to run Andyroid Emulator on your PC.
Step 4 – Once it is launched, click on the Google Play Store icon at the Home Screen.
Step 5 – Type Clash of Clans and click the first result as shown in the below image.
Step 6 – Then, click on the Install button. Wait for some time.
Step 7 – Phew! Everything is done. Click on the OPEN button.
Step 8 – Sync your COC village and have fun. 😉
If you find any problem in running Clash Of Clans on Andy Emulator, try changing its resolution. It would be appropriate to run it in Windows mode.
If you have any questions related to Clash Of Clans on Andy Emulator, feel free to ask me by commenting below. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. To get latest updates from TechBae, Subscribe to our Newsletter. Any social share on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus will be appreciated. To get more fun tutorials like How to Download & Install Clash Of Clans on Andy Emulator, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. I will back again with another amazing Tech-stuff. Till then, Hasta La Vista!