Download Google Play Store APK Official Version [Latest]
I have shared download link of Google Play Store APK Official Version [Latest] in this blog. This apk is registered and developed by Top Developer Google Inc.
Google Play Store, earlier known as Android Market, is the most used app-store in android phones. It is used to install both free and paid apps in android. Usually, Google Play Store APK comes pre-installed in all Android powered devices. But, some customized firmware and emulators does not include Google Play Store in their package. Instead of it, they come up with another app markets which are not as good as Google Play Store. One of the best examples of such case is Bluestacks. Some versions of Bluestacks do not come up with pre-installed Google Play Store. Instead of it, they have 1 MobileMarket and Amazon AppStore. These alternate app markets do not match Google Play Store either in quality or reliability. So, most often, people try to install Google Play Store APK manually.
If you are also searching for Download Google Play Store APK Official Version [Latest], then read further.
Google Play Store APK Official Version [Latest] – Download Link:
Google Play Store APK details:
File Name –
com.android.vending-v5.9.11-80391100-Android-2.3.apk .com.android.vending_6.0.5-80430500.apk com.android.vending_v6.1.12-80441200_Android-2.3.apk
Apk Version –
5.9.11 (80391100) 6.0.5 (80430500) 6.1.12 (80441200).
Apk File Size –
13.14 MB 14.4 MB 14.5 MB (approx).
Compatibility – Minimum android version 2.3 (Gingerbread, API 9).
Also Read: 8 Ball Pool APK For Android [Latest] – Download.
Who can use this download link?
- If you have minimum android version 2.3 (Gingerbread, API 9).
- If you want to install Google Play Store in customized firmware like MIUI or CynogenMod.
- If you want to install Google Play Store in App Players like Bluestacks.
- If you by-mistake uninstalled Google Play Store and want to install it again.
- If there is cache problem and getting some error in Google Play Store, then uninstall the existing Google Play Store, download the latest version from above link and then install it in your android phone.
- If you haven’t received the update of latest Google Play Store.
- If you want to install Google Play Store in rooted android phones.
Download Google Play Store APK [Latest] Official Version from the below link:
For more latest Google Play Store APKs, go to the below link:
How To Install Google Play Store APK in Android Phones:
Follow the below steps to know How to install Google Play Store APK in android phones.
- Download the apk file of Google Play Store from above link and copy it to your android storage memory.
- Now go to Settings>>Security and mark a tick on “Unknown Sources” as shown in the below image.
- Now, using any file explorer, navigate to the Google Play Store apk file you have saved.
- Click on the apk file and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once everything is done, open it and fill up your Gmail credentials. That’s it. You’re done.
How To Install Google Play Store APK on Bluestacks:
Follow the below steps to know How to install Google Play Store APK on Bluestacks.
- Since you are reading this, I guess you already have installed Bluestacks. If you haven’t or using older version of Bluestacks, then you can install the latest version from here: Online Split Bluestacks Installer | Offline Bluestacks Installer.
- Download the apk file of Google Play Store from above link.
- Once downloaded, click on it. If it is automatically opening using Bluestacks then it will install on its own. If not, then right-click on it and move your cursor on “Open With” option then click on “BlueStacks Apk Handler“.
- Wait for the installation procedure to complete. Once it is done, you can then install android apps using Google Play Store on Bluestacks.
That’s it for now, friends! It’s time to say adieu. I hope you liked this blog “Download Google Play Store APK Official Version [Latest]“. To get more useful content like Google Play Store APK Official Version, follow us on Facebook or Twitter. To get latest updates from TechBae, Subscribe us. Any social share on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus will be appreciated.