Google Duo for PC – Download & Install on Windows 7/8/10 [Tutorial Guide]
Google Duo for PC – Download & Install on Windows 7/8/10: Google Duo is a video chat mobile app developed by Google, available on the Android and iOS operating systems. It is a new, simple video calling app that brings you face-to-face with all the people that matter you the most. However, if you like to video calls on your Windows laptop or PC for more detailed experience, then you have to wait for the time till Google Officially launches it for Windows Platform. Until then, you can Download & Install Google Duo for PC using andy android emulator. An Android emulator is an application which allows you to run Android apps on your Windows PC.
In most of the cases, I always advise installing Bluestacks Android Emulator. But, since, Bluestacks has some problem while integrating with the webcam of your laptop or PC, so it would not be an ideal choice. Instead, you can use Andy Emulator to Download & Install Google Duo for PC. Read below to know more about Google Duo for PC – Download & Install on Windows 7/8/10.
Download & Install Google Duo for PC on Windows 7/8/10:
As mentioned above, we will be using Andy Emulator to Download & Install Google Duo for PC. Andy is one of the best and free Android emulator available in the market. It provides an easy way to download and install Android apps and games for your Windows PC or Mac.
Now, before going through the step-by-step tutorial to Download & Install Google Duo for PC using Andy Emulator, let’s see minimum system configuration needed to run Andy Emulator.
Minimum System Configuration Needed to run Andy Emulator:
Do make sure your system fulfills the below criteria in order to run Andy Emulator.
- 3 GB of RAM,
- 20 GB free hard disk space,
- Your PC should support virtualization, and
- Your PC should support OpenGL ES 2.0 capable video card.
Now, let’s see How to Download & Install Google Duo for PC using Andy Emulator.
Google Duo for PC – Download & Install on Windows 7/8/10 using Andy Emulator:
Follow the below steps to know How to Download & Install Google Duo for PC using Andy Emulator.
- Download Andy Emulator setup file from the below link.
- Once downloaded, click on the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions. (Make sure you are connected to the internet while installation procedure is in progress).
- Once it is installed, you will see the Andy icon on your desktop. Double-click on this icon to run Andyroid Emulator on your PC.
- Once it is launched, click on the Google Play Store icon at the Home Screen.
- Type Google Duo and click the first result shown in the screen.
- Then, click on the Install button. Wait for some time until the installation completes.
- That’s it. You’re done. Click on the OPEN button. You can now use Google Duo for PC.
- Sign in to your Google Duo Account and start video-calling.
If you have any questions related to “Google Duo for PC – Download & Install on Windows 7/8/10”, feel free to ask me by commenting below. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. To get the latest updates from TechBae, Subscribe to our Newsletter. Do not forget to share this tutorial on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. To get more fun tutorials like How to Download & Install Google Duo for PC using Andy Emulator, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. I will back again with another amazing Tech-stuff. Till then, Hasta La Vista! 😉