Clash Of Clans Loading Crashes or Stuck at Screen Error [Fixed]
Clash Of Clans is an extensively tested smartphone game available for Android and iOS users. But, at times, it fails to stand on its long claims. I know, it’s really hard to manage such a large user base but it has been a while yet people are complaining about Clash Of Clans Loading Crashes or Stuck at screen error after initial install or update. Also, once in a while, their developer team is expected to take maintenance break, which in turn slows down the online connection connected to their server, leading to stuck at screen or loading problem. Well, if you are a huge fan of Clash Of Clans like me, it would feel like decades during those time. So, I came up with a self-help guide which you can use when facing Clash Of Clans Loading Crashes or Stuck at Screen Error.
Minimum Specifications required to run Clash Of Clans:
Before moving forward to the self-help steps to troubleshoot Clash Of Clans Loading Crashes or Stuck at Screen problem, make sure you fulfill the minimum specifications required to run Clash Of Clans as mentioned below.
- Make sure you are using Android OS 4.0.3 or higher version.
- Although, Clash Of Clans need minimum 0.5 GB of RAM but I recommend you to have at least 1 GB of RAM.
- The screen resolution of your smartphone must be set to 800×480.
- Make sure you have at least 100 MB of free internal storage.
- Also, make sure you have downloaded the official version of Clash Of Clans. If not, download it from here:
If you have fulfilled all the above specifications, then move forward to the self-help guide to fix Clash Of Clans Loading Crashes or Stuck at Screen Error.
Clash Of Clans Loading Crashes or Stuck at Screen Error – How To Fix:
This self-help guide contains 8 methods to Fix Clash Of Clans Loading Crashes or Stuck at Screen error. They are as listed below.
Method 1 – Follow basic measures:
At first, follow some of the basic measures. If the problem is solved by these basic steps, then you do not need to follow the ongoing guide.
Some of the basic measures to fix Clash Of Clans Loading Crashes or Stuck at Screen error include :-
- Restarting your phone.
- Re-installing the game again
- Log out of your Google and Facebook accounts and then log back in again.
- Make sure your Time/Date settings and Time Zone Settings are correct.
Method 2 – Check you internet connectivity:
It’s always a wise decision to check your internet connectivity before going to later conclusions. If you find a problem in using data connection, then switch to WiFi connection and launch the game.
Method 3 – Clear Cache and Data of the game:
Most of the time, after a new update of any app, there is often cache problem. So, you can opt to clear old cache and data to fix Clash Of Clans Loading Crashes or Stuck at Screen error. To clear cache and data of the game, follow below steps.
- Go to Settings Menu of your android phone.
- Click on Application Manager.
- Swipe right to go to All tabs.
- Scroll down and search for Clash Of Clans. Click on it.
- Here, Click on Clear Cache button and then click on Clear Data button.
- That’s it. Now, go back to the home screen and launch the game.
Method 4 – Use maximum RAM resources:
As we all know that Clash of Clans is a heavy game and needs maximum resources. So, stop all the background processes and running apps and then try launching the game.
Method 5 – Check for Blocked ports:
If you are using internet on a public network like school, college or office… it is possible that you connection might be blocked to play this game. So, filter out the network and then launch the game. If it does not open, your connection is blocked to play this game.
Method 6 – Use Google DNS:
You can use Google DNS if your internet is not connecting with Clash Of Clans server. To know How to change Google DNS, follow the below steps:
- Open Settings in your android device.
- Click on “WiFi” option.
- Long press on your connected network, then click on “Modify Network“.
- Then, mark a tick on “Show advanced options“.
- Change “IP settings” to “Static“.
- Now, add Google DNS server IPs to the “DNS 1” and “DNS 2” fields as “188.8.131.52” and “184.108.40.206” respectively.
- Save it. Go to Home Screen and then launch the game.
Method 7 – Use VPN [especially for rooted phones]:
Using VPN is one of the most successful solution to fix Clash Of Clans Loading Crashes or Stuck at Screen error. The VPN option is available at “Wireless and networks” settings.
Method 8 – Contact Supercell Support Team:
If you are still facing Clash Of Clans Loading Crashes or Stuck at Screen error, then last option is to contact Supercell Support Team. You can contact them at [email protected]upercell.net .
That’s it for now, friends!! If you know any other method to fix Clash Of Clans Loading Crashes or Stuck at Screen Error, leave us a comment! If you have any query regarding the Clash Of Clans Loading Crashes or Stuck at Screen problem, drop me your doubts through comment box. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
I hope you liked this blog “Clash Of Clans Loading Crashes or Stuck at Screen Error [Fixed]“. Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus or any other social Profiles. For more blogs on Clash Of Clans game, subscribe to our newsletter. Till then, Hasta La Vista!