Bluestacks App Sync Not Working Problem: Fixed
I will be discussing one of the major problem of Bluestacks i.e. How To Fix Bluestacks App Sync Not Working Problem in this blog.
As you all know that Bluestacks is one of its first kind which lets you run android apps on your Windows PC. But there has been many problems which many users often face while using Bluestacks App Player on their PC. One such problem which a lot of users face is Bluestacks App Sync Not Working Problem. This error mainly arise due to Bluestacks Apps Play Store Login and synchronization issue. In this error, people find it difficult to sync the apps on Bluestacks App player. If you are also facing this problem, do not worry. I have shared a detailed tutorial on How To Fix Bluestacks App Sync Not Working Problem below.
Bluestacks App Sync Not Working Problem – How To Fix :
Read below to learn How To Bluestacks App Sync Not Working Problem.
- The first thing you need to do is to enable Bluestacks App Sync feature. To do so, open Home screen of Bluestacks. Click on All Apps icon. Now, click on Settings option.
- Here, look for Manage Accounts section. Now, click on Add Account option to add a new Google Account.
- Here, you will see options to add different accounts. So, click on Google option.
- Now, a new window will appear on your screen which will prompt you to add a new Google Account or an existing Google Account. If you are already registered with Google Account, click on Existing button or else click on New button.
- If you want to register a new account, fill up all the details and follow the on-screen instructions. If you clicked on Existing button, then log in to your Google Account by filling your username and password.
- Once you click on Continue option after Sign in, you will see 1-Click Sync option. Click on it. Now, it will again land you on a login page.
- Enter your username and password once again and select your device. It will now sync all apps from your device. Once everything is done, click on Finish button.
- That’s it. You’re done. You have completed the one time setup of Bluestacks App Sync. You will see a pop up option like below screenshot. Finally, click on Let’s go! button.
NOTE: If somehow it does not fix Bluestacks App Sync Not Working Problem, then go to Manage Accounts section, remove all accounts and then add your Google Account. Also, do not forget to skip any step. It will most probably solve Bluestacks App Sync Not Working problem on your PC.
That’s it, friends! It’s time to say Goodbye. Hope this tutorial “Bluestacks App Sync Not Working Problem: Fixed” was helpful to you. If you have any query regarding How To Fix Bluestacks App Sync Not Working Problem, feel free to ask me by commenting below. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible. To get latest updates from TechBae, Subscribe to our Newsletter. Any social share on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus is appreciated. Thank You.