Audfree Spotify Music Converter To MP3 for Windows [Review]
Audfree Spotify Music Converter To MP3 for Windows: No doubt, Spotify is the most used music streaming app in the US after Apple Music. It offers both, a free as well as premium account for users. Free account allows you to just listen unlimited music with some in-app ads. On the other hand, you can listen + download your favorite songs in the premium account. A premium account costs around $9.99 per month which will also give you some added features. However, if it seems costly to you and you are trying to download spotify music with a free account, then I must tell you that Spotify is DRM protected which makes it almost impossible to get it downloaded without proper validation. In addition, Spotify has applied Ogg Vorbis format in all songs and playlists. It prevents members listening to Spotify music on most popular devices, like the common MP3 players.
Nevertheless, don’t worry! In cases like this, there is always a Plan B. A software called Audfree allows you to convert the Spotify music for Windows. Audfree Spotify Music Converter To MP3 for Windows is the most trusted software to download DRM protected music.
Audfree Software – Spotify Music Converter To MP3 for Windows:
Audfree Spotify Music Converter for Windows is a well-designed music converter to download over 30 million DRM-ed songs/playlists/albums from Spotify. You can download these songs as MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC for offline listening on all devices and players even without premium subscription. And guess what, all these with zero quality loss.
AudFree Spotify Music Converter for Windows provides a trial as well as Pro version for users. But, I will recommend you to go for Pro version. A one time payment of $19.95 for Pro version will help you to download Spotify Music for as long as you want. Still better than paying $9.99 per month! Right?
Now, let’s see some of the Functions of AudFree Spotify Music Converter for Windows.
Functions of AudFree Spotify Music Converter for Windows:
Some of the Functions of AudFree Spotify Music Converter for Windows are listed below.
- Losslessly Convert Spotify Music: AudFree Spotify Music Converter for Windows is designed to help you easily convert Spotify Ogg to MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, M4A, M4B and other audio formats. All these with zero quality loss so that you can play Spotify tracks on all music players offline at anytime.
- Download Spotify Music for Offline Listening: Due to Spotify restrictions, only premium users can download Spotify songs for offline playback. But, with AudFree Spotify Music Downloader for Windows, downloading Spotify music offline within free subscription is as easy as pie.
- Remove DRM Protection from All Spotify Songs & Playlists: With this software, you can even completely bypass DRM protection from any Spotify song or playlist while downloading the music tracks.
- Play Spotify Songs/Playlists on Any Device and Player: With AudFree Music Converter for Spotify, you can now freely listen to all types of Spotify songs and playlists offline on any device and player.
- Easily Customize Output Quality: AudFree Spotify Converter can not only preserve 100% original audio quality for Spotify tracks, including ID3 tags, but also allow you to edit output audio parameters like bit rate, sample rate, etc.
- Organize Output Music Library: It also has the ability of classifying the output tracks by artist or album automatically.
How To Download Audfree Spotify Music To MP3 Converter for Windows?
You can easily Download Audfree Spotify Music To MP3 Converter for Windows from their Official website. However, if you want some advance features and full access to this software, then go for the Pro version.
I hope you liked this review article “Audfree Spotify Music Converter To MP3 for Windows [Review]“. Do share your views and opinions on this software via the below comment box. I will be happy to hear from you. Also, do not forget to share this software with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social profiles. To get more such interesting posts via email, Subscribe to our Newsletter. Till then, Ciao! 🙂